Monday, August 18, 2014

Almost Natural Nail Polish Remover



Whole Foods sells this nail polish remover and so I have tried it. It is made in the USA, is cruelty-free, and has no acetone, so no strong fumes. I am a bit on the fence with this though in terms of removal power. I guess I have been accustomed to quick removal so when I first started using this it was difficult to remove most nail polish; I would rub and would have to add some elbow grease in order to get everything off. But I realized soaking a cotton ball and then holding it on the polish for about 10 seconds enables a much swifter removal. And much to my satisfaction, I find that my nails aren't that whitish color like the top layer has been removed by the harsh acetone. I will most likely continue to use it however, reminding myself to soak and hold rather than rub.

No comments:

Post a Comment