Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Vegan Floss!






http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DLh4mkT_6qY/U8iDWTmF-WI/AAAAAAAANLI/JRuCRYhg0_w/s1600/Vegan+Floss+Radius.jpg
Vegan floss. :) We have been using the mint one but I have just bought the cranberry one to try as we are about to run out of the mint. I really like this floss because it is actually fluffy (not waxed tape) but stretches into a tighter string for tighter spaces, if that makes sense. After using the Oral B Glide dental floss, which incidentally was my favorite until I tried these, I will never go back to regular wax tape dental floss. And the cost? Comparable. I'd venture to say it might even be cheaper than the Oral B Glide floss that I used to buy, but I can't be certain. It's definitely not more costly though. Another myth busted about Whole Foods having products that are much more expensive than regular store products. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment