Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Alter Eco Chocolate Truffles


Oh my goodness! Move over Lindor Truffles and Godiva; make way for Alter Eco Chocolate Truffles! These truffles are amaaaaazingly good! When they say "silky" they really mean it! These truffles are so smooth and silky that they really melt in your mouth. They make me want to eat the whole box in one sitting and don't even make me cough due to too much sugar. If you see a box, I highly recommend you try it. Yes it's a bit pricey but well worth the chocolate. Alternatively they make nice gifts. I recently discovered that our Whole Foods store sells them individually. THAT was an exciting day for me because it meant that I could buy one chocolate truffle and eat it without feeling guilty that half the box disappeared in the blink of an eye. :)

An added bonus? All the wrapping is compostable. Pretty cool. And of course, recycle the box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment